Working with SANTS
South Australian Native Title Services Ltd (SANTS) is based in the Adelaide CBD. SANTS is a small organisation covering a range of functions including legal services, corporate & community development and business services.
SANTS offers employees an opportunity to work for a not for profit body with a strong mission and values. Additionally we offer:
Excellent salary and benefits packages, flexible working conditions, training and development opportunities, good work/life balance which is reflected in our family friendly policy, a number of different types of leave, including: Compassionate Leave, Parental Leave, Jury Service and Community Service Leave, Additional Leave Relating to Chronic or Serious Illness, Paid Special Leave, Ceremonial Leave and Leave Without Pay, Long Service Leave, Study Leave, Volunteer Leave
Business Services Manager – Full Time
We are looking for an Business Services Manager to manage our Business Services Team (including finance, human resources, communications, workplace health & safety, administration, legal secretariat, information technology and information management).
Tertiary qualifications in Management or Business or equivalent (human resources, management, accounting, commerce or other relevant discipline). Studies towards post graduate qualifications (desirable)
5- 8 years experience in a Manager role
At least 3 years experience in managing teams/being a senior manager in a relevant industry
Leadership and strategic planning experience
Understanding of sound governance procedures
Demonstrated ability to manage HR or other project initiatives relevant to Business Services
High level of computer literacy; sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office software
Return to work certification (desirable)
Strong experience working with a range of industrial instruments
Sound experience developing and delivering a variety of training programs
Experience working with and communicating with Aboriginal people
Experience in a diverse workplace
Demonstrated knowledge of and commitment to the principles and practices of Equal Employment Opportunity, and Workplace Health and Safety
Training and qualifications in the area of workplace, health and safety (preferable)
A current South Australian Driver’s Licence
Economic Development Officer - Fixed Term Contract (12 months)
- Tertiary Qualifications in a relevant area such as business, finance, economic development and corporate governance, or equivalent relevant experience (of 4+ years).
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of Indigenous Australians including in native title and community aspirations and needs.
- Ability to work effectively with Indigenous Australians in corporate and community settings.
- High level of business acumen and demonstrated experience in applying professional knowledge and skills within Indigenous business sector.
- Experience in developing and implementing strategic and business plans, developing businesses and facilitating investment and wealth creation strategies.
- Experience in establishing networks, brokering solutions and building relationships and partnerships to drive outcomes.
- Excellent organisational, administrative and project management skills to achieve goals and work independently and with others.
- Good written and oral communication skills including in cross-cultural and cross-sector environments.
- Ability to lead and facilitate meetings, workshops and group discussions including in business and/or community planning context.
- A current South Australian Driver’s Licence.
SANTS accepts general unsolicited applications for employment. We maintain a candidate pool register and all applications received will be kept in this register for 12 months from date of receipt.
Work Experience/School Based Traineeship
SANTS provides opportunities to students doing work experience placements. Anyone wishing to undertake work with SANTS in a work experience, school student or trainee capacity may apply via this website.
SANTS provides opportunities for University students or graduates wishing to undergo an internship at SANTS. Students are placed via the Aurora Internship Program.
The program places Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander and non-Indigenous students and graduates in full-time unpaid internships for up to 6 weeks.
SANTS values learning and welcomes interns as valued members of the organisation during their internship.To apply for a University Internship Program at SANTS, visit the Aurora Project website
Submitting an Employment Application to SANTS
Applications for Advertised Positions, General Applications or School Based Traineeships can be submitted via this online form.
Please indicate in the “Position Applying for” field of this form if your application is for a specific position, a general application or a school based traineeship.
All applications should include a cover letter and resume. Applications for specific Advertised Positions should address the selection criteria in the cover letter.
Cover letters should be addressed to
Ms Nicole Galliford
Business Services & Human Resources Manager
4/345 King William Street
Adelaide SA 5000
If you have any queries about your application, or are unable to submit your application via the online form for any reason, contact Nicole Galliford at firstname.lastname@example.org or (08) 8110 2800
SANTS acknowledges that the land on which our office is based is the traditional lands for the Kaurna people and we respect their spiritual and cultural relationship with their country.