SANTS in partnership with MEGT has an opportunity for a Business Administration/Receptionist in our Adelaide office.
What will you be doing?
The successful applicant will provide administrative support to our clients, which includes the following duties:
• Provide an excellent and professional reception and front desk service
• Maintain database(s) of client addresses and details and other relevant information
• Providing business and administrative assistance to the organisation, including maintenance of assets (i.e., vehicles, telephones etc)
• Assist with booking travel for all SANTS employees, including providing a register of bookings to ensure compliance and control
• Assist in supporting the information management processes (including management of SANTS Library)
• Provide support for projects which look at improving work practices
• Work co-operatively as part of the business services team.
What are we looking for?
• This role is intended for an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander candidate
• A commitment to complete a 12-month business traineeship
• Good verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
• High level of people management skills
• Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
• Excellent time management and organisation skills
• Customer service experience (highly regarded)
• Willingness to learn
• You must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 to be eligible for the traineeship.
What’s in it for you?
• 12-month business traineeship
• A full-time job (37.5 hours p/w) weekly pay
• On the job mentoring and training
• Opportunity to gain a Nationally Recognised Qualification (Certificate III in Business)
South Australian Native Title Services Ltd (SANTS) is the Native Title Service Provider for South Australia.
We assist Aboriginal people in South Australia to gain recognition and to protect their native title rights and interests. We deliver a range of services to Aboriginal Nations to achieve their social, cultural and economic aspirations.
SANTS is an independent not for profit company. We are governed by a Board of Directors which has a majority of Aboriginal members. The Chairperson of the SANTS Board is an Aboriginal person and is elected by the Board.
Established in 1982, MEGT matches businesses with the best talent across Australia. Our core focus is to provide job seekers with the chance to gain a nationally recognised qualification, practical hands-on industry experience whilst earning a full-time wage!
Any further enquiries, please do not hesitate to email Michael Betker, Recruitment Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org, or ring 0405 145 814