Do you have a passion for working in the not for profit sector?
Do you want to assist Aboriginal Communities to recognise and protect their native title rights and interests?
Do you want to work in a flexible, friendly and rewarding environment?
Then this might be the role for you!
South Australian Native Title Services (SANTS) is the Native Title Service Provider for South Australia. Our primary role is to serve native title claimants, ensuring we protect native title rights and interests and enhance the economic, social and cultural aspects of their lives.
As the Native Title Service Provider for South Australia we now seek an outstanding Administrative Services Coordinator to work in our Business Services Team reporting to our Finance and Business Services Manager. Your role will be to effectively manage and monitor the functions within the Admin Services Team and to support and provide the highest level of customer service to our clients.
Based in the Adelaide CBD but with some intra and interstate travel, to be successful you will need:
- Certificate IV in Business Administration, Front Line Management or other related discipline.
- Experience in coordinating workloads of other employees and relevant supervisory experience.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in a similar role including provision of general business services to an organisation.
- Experience in a previous administrative role would be highly regarded. Ideally in a government-funded organisation
- Experience in workplace, health and safety [for example, participation in WH&S initiatives] (desirable).
- Strong time management and organisational skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including oral and written communications.
- Good computer skills particularly Microsoft Office.
- Strong background in Customer service when dealing with internal and external customers/clients.
- Interest in and understanding of Indigenous Australian societies and cultures, and the issues affecting these cultures in Australian society.
- Knowledge of and commitment to the principles and practices of Equal Employment Opportunity and Workplace Health and Safety.
- A current South Australian Drivers Licence.
SA Native Title Services would like to encourage those identifying as Aboriginal to apply.
If you believe this is you, please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org For more information contact Maria Almeida on 08 8110 2800. This job closes at 5:00pm on Monday, 19th April 2021. A full position description can be emailed to you upon request.